What to expect:
- Learn about the real secret sauce behind the Zettelkasten method: how to connect your notes in a systematic way
- A brains-on experience where we practice connecting notes using the Idea Compass
What You’ll Learn:
- How to create and connect atomic notes from ideas in a simple, accessible way - How the Idea Compass can be adapted to your notetaking workflow
- How to play with ideas and enjoy the learning & note taking process
- Learn the skills to become a rigorous conceptual thinker and produce creative output
About Vicky Zhao
Hi, I'm Vicky! Born left-handed but raised as a righty. Trained as a lawyer, practiced as a management consultant, but experimenting as a creative. I'm a Chinese Canadian in Japan experimenting with the intersection of disciplines, ideas, & identities on YouTube, Substack, and Twitter. → Using Zettelkasten in Obsidian
📌 Find out more about Vicky Zhao:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/VickyBeeamp/
- Substack: https://intersectionalthinking.substack.com/
- Twitter: @beeamp_vicky
About Fei-Ling Tseng
Fei-Ling Tseng loves cities and is currently using writing and note-making to articulate a comprehensive understanding of what a good city is, and how they can contribute to the good life. She grew up in Norway and is currently working as an Urban Planner in Toronto, Canada.
📌 Find out more about Fei-Ling Tseng:
You can download their presentation right here.
What is Linking Your Thinking?
We need you to share your
unique perspective and ideas
with the rest of us.
Linking your thinking is where you connect ideas to help you think critically and creatively; fluidly and flexibly; connectively and joyfully—in a way that accumulates in value for them over time.
Linked thinking leads to the following outcomes:
1. The ability to stay psychologically grounded in a turbulent world
2. More unique and valuable contributions
I can't attend the live sessions. Will there be a recording?
Yes. Recordings will be sent within the week to those who register for that event.
How much is each event?
The entire conference is completely free.
How do I start linking my thinking?
Get reps during this conference!
Then play in the LYT Kit 6 sandbox. Download a working PKM system of over 300 notes. Experiment. Make links. See what works for you.
And if you’re ready for the next step, join our 6-week live online workshop and learn the Linking Your Thinking frameworks with several high-touch live sessions with Nick—plus support from our team, PKM experts, and our community of 1,600+ students from 60+ countries.
The next workshop starts on June 14th, 2022, and we’re opening the main enrollment on May 22nd.