Each workshop, over 25% of students have received some form of scholarship.
We are proud of this and it is an essential part of each LYT workshop.
Unfortunately we can't give a spot to everyone because each spot requires resources from our team, so it’s important that you make your application shine.
Please reflect on these questions below before writing your application:
1. Why is this important to you?
2. Why are you the right person?
Do you have a unique skill or experience you want to use your PKM for?
3. How can a scholarship support you to achieve your goals or efforts?
Explain how the scholarship can enable you to work on the topic, increase your impact, or make you arrive at a solution faster.
4. How are you going make the most of this opportunity?
This is really what we want to know: that you are committed.
Click here to apply.
- Applications close Saturday, September 9 at 11:59PM PDT / 6:59 UTC.
- All applications must be received before then to be considered
- All results will be communicated by email by Sep 12.
- Your scholarship application is applicable for one Workshop Sprint.
We look forward to reading every application. Thank you for taking the time to apply.